Sunday, March 9, 2014

Hi

Again, tried to post yesterday, but didn't hit "publish" and it went away. We cleaned out gutters, trimmed burned by frost plants, swept, etc. for hours yesterday. The pollen is terrible, and I looked like a space monster with all the dust mask, hat, glasses, long sleeves, gloves. Better than a sinus headache. Only did about 2 and 1/2 hrs. then gave up. DH did more, and we were both useless last night. "Cleaning dinosaur bones" is a different way of having fun to me! Not something I would have thought about. Golf, bike rides, etc. I understand, even long walks. Starting to go into gear for selling the house. Tomorrow making appt. with handyman to come over for "touch up" and what he thinks should be done. Need a set of closet doors in one spare room. Shipping my Mom's wedding dress to my niece instead of putting it in shadow box. She wants it. Right now nave gluten free cup cakes in oven for a friend's birthday party tomorrow. Hope they are editable. will frost later today. Nap time is coming. I hate Daylignt Savings time. I agree with what Rosie said a few years ago, only a white man would cut the top 2" off a blanket and sew it on the bottom and think you have a longer blanket! This is Florida. We don't need to save daylight. It is the "Sunshine State" Although lately it's been the rain state. Will try to hit publish. Sara in now sunny Fla.

2 Comments:

At March 9, 2014 at 4:08 PM , Blogger Sara in Florida said...

Sorry for the double post. First there was nothing, then 2, oh. well. Rosie, don't feel bad I re-set the clocks, but since I almost never use my alarm I couldn't figure out how to turn it off. It rang every 9 min. after the original 7AM, until 7:30ish- when I got up and turned on the light and put on my glasses.
Took a nap on the couch just now.
DD is so funny. We had a "posting" war on facebook. She only wanted pictures of herself that she approved of there! She must get her type A personality from her dad.
Sara in Fla.

 
At March 9, 2014 at 6:18 PM , Blogger Doris W. in TN said...

Sara - I have been needing a nap all day long, after losing that hour of sleep last night. We HAD to get up even earlier than normal today, because we had houseguests that had to be fed breakfast and delivered somewhere by 7:30 a.m. Ugh .....

Even our dog is confused by the time change. LOL

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home