Sunday, September 15, 2013

more on men and tools

Imagine a windy day and I mean windy. Three men used to working with all types of tools . A flat pack garden shed. It belonged to DS1 who always thought BIG. The instructions were in English ,sort of. After 3 hours My DiL laws 1 , 2 and myself could't stand it any more. We left and went to a great coffee shop with lovely cakes and enjoyed ourselves. On returning we read the instructions.....DO NOT ATTEMPT TO PUT UP IN A WIND, need I say more!!Bee in, surprise, a windy NZ.

3 Comments:

At September 16, 2013 at 7:25 AM , Blogger RoseyP said...

Oh Dear, Bee. Are you sure Harry wasn't overseeing this operation?
Rosey

 
At September 16, 2013 at 3:10 PM , Blogger Bee said...

No he was helping?? Need I say more.

 
At September 18, 2013 at 2:46 PM , Blogger Doris W. in TN said...

Oh Bee, that is so true and typical of men! LOL

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home