Saturday, September 7, 2013

Here again.

I am sorry I haven't replied before but my computer died. It has been sounding like a box of knives and forks for ages but decided enough was enough and stopped. It has taken me a while to find the book where my passwords etc were hidden but here I am. Still cold here but supposed to be Spring right !!! Gus is thrilled as he is in line for a much needed bath. (remember he hates water) I use a dry shampoo in winter but I don't like it as much as my own one. Brett, the vet, gave me a recipe and I always use it. Nothing much going on here, plenty of Cleaning and weeding ,where do they all come from, I have weeds to everywhere, and I sprayed a lot last year. I might have to go back to the nasty stuff ,only as a last resort though. I should be able to quilt again soon as it gets warmer and my hands work again. Family have just arrived so will catch you later. Hugs Bee in NZ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home