Sunday, August 11, 2013

try try again

This is the third post to try to send , the others went into cyber space somewhere. It is supposed to be spring but I am frozen. All my bulbs are out but with the wind they are now in my house recouperating. We have just had a lot of hail,the pets decided inside was best today. A good day to tidy something. I try to follow Flylady principles but am very good at wandering off and checking each book to see 1, why I kept it and 2, can I let it go. Really I am not making much headway, must be lunchtime. Chilli con carne today, love it . my recipe makes heaps and I eat it for several days, Gus won't eat it so I have it all to myself. I am going to stop now and see if this posts if OK will resume tomorrow. Hugs Bee in NZ.

4 Comments:

At August 12, 2013 at 6:48 PM , Blogger RoseyP said...

Bee, it sounds as though you are nesting your way through the end of winter into your New Zealand spring. Chili, for me would be vegetarian chili, but it sure sounds good, like comfort food. Good thing Gus turns his nose up at it...
Rosey

 
At August 15, 2013 at 10:32 AM , Blogger Sara in Florida said...

Bee, hope things are a little warmer there today. I'd love to send you some of our heat. It was 95 yesterday, terrible thunderstorms in the evening. Our power kept going on and off up until about 9PM. Hot and sunny again today. DH is happy with the AC business, but everyone else is sweating.
Sara in Fla.

 
At August 16, 2013 at 10:51 AM , Blogger Lavinia said...

Spring is my favorite season (or used to be, before we moved to Arizona) Oh chili sounds great!! Making me hungry and it isn't even 9 a.m.! As for heat we are in heat warning mode here, it will be 110-115 F. here for the next few days, including today. Send your winter this way (smile). Lavinia/AZ

 
At August 16, 2013 at 10:51 AM , Blogger Lavinia said...

Spring is my favorite season (or used to be, before we moved to Arizona) Oh chili sounds great!! Making me hungry and it isn't even 9 a.m.! As for heat we are in heat warning mode here, it will be 110-115 F. here for the next few days, including today. Send your winter this way (smile). Lavinia/AZ

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home