Saturday, July 6, 2013

One more that I forgot...

The serged ruffle-butt onesie!
That is a shot of the back of the onesie.  That was hard to make becauese it is a 0-3 months size (what was I thinking?!?)  but they're quite easy on larger size onesies.    Instructions are on the Bernina web site.   If you think you ever might want to do this, go ahead and print out the directions now.  Bernina often removes tutorials to make room for new ones.  http://www.bernina.com/en-US/Experience/Tips-Tricks-Tutorials/USA/Sewing-Embroidery/Baby-Onsie-Made-Fancy

1 Comments:

At July 7, 2013 at 7:15 PM , Blogger Sara in Florida said...

So cute! God saw fit to give me grand sons, so no ruffles here.
I am supposedly 5 '6" 1/2 instead of the 5'7" I had been all my adult life. At least you have a little more height on the rest of us to shrink.
Sara in Fla.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home