Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Wild and crazy weather

Doris had flooding, and I saw that Toronto,Canada had almost 5 inches of rain in 1 day.  We are having Tropical Storm warnings from Chantal which is expected to go over Hati tonight.  There are high mountains there which could rip it up some.
The few days at the beach were nice and relaxing.  The dogs went out early and ran around on the sand with a few other play mates on Sat. and Sun morning.  They are not supposed to be off lease there, but at 7AM there were only a few people around.
I've had a real shock with the care for my Mom.  Was trying to get  her on another Hospice organazion, but  was turned down!  Evidently they are not supposed to live so long on Hospice--she is outliving the expitations.   I wasn't happy with the level of care she was getting, but hopefully it will improve now.
Got a good Dr''s check up for me last week, I've lost a bit of weight, and doing OK.
Sara in Fla.

1 Comments:

At July 9, 2013 at 6:41 PM , Blogger Doris W. in TN said...

I have heard of quite a few people here who went into Hospice care, then had to go OFF Hospice care because it became evident they weren't going to leave this earth any time soon. One was my sister's FIL. It might also depend on the Hospice organization.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home