Monday, August 26, 2013

Annie & Megs

Sorry if this goes out twice.  The first time it did not allow me to type in any text.  Here are my two imps, Annie on the left, Meg (for Nutmeg because she's the colour of it) and the right.  Meg is a little imp and totally lovable.  Annie's growing up and not into the mischief Meg still gets into.  That's me behind...it was cleaning day.  In any case, I am posting to recommend the movie, The Butler.  I went, not knowing what to expect.  It is an intense, emotionally draining movie, at least I found it so.  The various presidents this gentleman served under were well depicted and acted...it was a disturbing reminder to me that desegregation happened only in the latter part of this past century.  It's a movie worth seeing but take some tissues with you.
Rosey

6 Comments:

At August 27, 2013 at 9:58 AM , Blogger RoseyP said...

And I couldn't get in to edit the post...it should read and on the right...Megs.
Posting here is getting to be an electronic challenge I'm not up to some days.
Rosey

 
At August 27, 2013 at 3:35 PM , Blogger heather said...

Thanks Rosey....this is one movie we were gearing up to go.....and not wait for it to be available on TV....nice to know it will be worth it...

 
At August 27, 2013 at 3:35 PM , Blogger heather said...

Thanks Rosey....this is one movie we were gearing up to go.....and not wait for it to be available on TV....nice to know it will be worth it...

 
At August 27, 2013 at 5:05 PM , Blogger Sara in Florida said...

Great picture! We will skip the movie, as getting for vacation. Yea! Mom is turning 96 next week and is actually doing better. Go figure.
Sara in Fla.

 
At August 31, 2013 at 7:56 AM , Blogger Doris W. in TN said...

Rosey - What a wonderful pic of the girls!!! They are definitely alert and I figured there was food involved, having snapped a few dog photos in my lifetime. LOL.

 
At September 3, 2013 at 6:14 PM , Blogger RoseyP said...

Doris, that is when I know they are dogs and not little fur people on four paws. They are wh*res for food.

Heather, take some tissues with you. It's heavy going and as I have said before, appalling that desegregation only came about in the last part of this past century. Hard to imagine. But then, segregation is still occuring in parts of this world.

96 is quite an age, Sara. Not easy on the body or the mind with all those years of living in behind you,
Rosey

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home