Friday, October 26, 2012

From MaryJoG via RoseyP

Happy birthday Sara!  Today is mine; 72 doesn't seem possible.  After two cancer surgeries this past year, am happy to celebrate this one.  Certainly makes one appreciate everyday life.  We (our small quilt group of 6 friends) visited a shop in a nearby town that is closing.  Found some lovely batiks to inspire another project.  As if I could ever finish all the quilt plans in my closets.  Maybe if I get another century...  The main batik is mossy green with streaks of violet and soft splashes of a dusty pink.  Found each of those shades to complement.  Maybe a circle quilt with some NY Beauties interspersed?  Any ideas.  Seems a bit funny to have gone back to my original quilting colors.  They were all green, pink and cream.  Our guest room closet is shelved with a hanging space.  I have 22 tote bags with projects inside.  Some are fabric with a sketch or pattern.  Others are UFO's.  Am calling them my PITS, projects in tote bags...  Wishing you all a quilty day, MaryJo

1 Comments:

At October 27, 2012 at 1:35 AM , Blogger Marion in NZ. said...

Mary Jo. Great to hear from you !! You've had a difficult year. I hope this coming one will be easier for you.Many Happy returns !

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home