Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday-10/26

Hi from windy and stormy Fla.  For those of u who don't watch "the weather chanel" Hurricane Sandy is off the coast of Fla.  Some damage and loss of life in Cuba, but it is not supposed to come any closer to us, and turn East later today.  It may go into the outter banks of N.C. or up the Del-Mar-Va. (Delaware, Maryland, Virginia) area.  There are 1,000s of football fans in town for the Florida-Georgia yearly game on Sat.  May have some light rain or wind for the game, but nothing enough to cancel it.
Today is my 64th birthday.  I am staying home in my bathrobe!  We went out of town the last 2 weekends, running to beach and over to see my Mom.  I want to relax.  Put my foot down, and got my way.  DH walked dogs, made some breakfast, and cleaned up.  Hopefully can talk him into turning off FOX news, so I can read a book and quilt.   Will let him take me out to dinner tonight.
Lots more, but time to refil the coffee cup.
Sara in windy, gray skys of Fla.

2 Comments:

At October 26, 2012 at 7:16 PM , Blogger Sara in Florida said...

PS-3 or 4 days ago DH said he wanted to take me to So. Fla. (where my Mom's house is) to pick up the last piece of furniture a neighbor is holding for us. His plan was to splurge, stay at the Ritz-Carlton on Manalapan. I didn't want to drive anywhere, and just couldn't bear the idea of going there on my birthday. I said "NO", which he was not happy about. Today I turned on the weather chanel, there is Ms. Abrahams broadcasting from the porch of the Ritz, with the storm waters behind her! So glad I said no.

 
At October 27, 2012 at 6:03 PM , Blogger Lavinia said...

Happy Birthday, Sara!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home