Tuesday, September 18, 2012

SARA in FL - Yes, DH's convention was on Amelia Island last year and the quilt show is when we got to meet each other.   The show is excellent and I highly recommend it to anyone who is able to attend!
We were in Colorado Springs, CO two weeks ago with the convention for the same group.   Quite the contrast of 10% humidity this year after 90+% humidity last year.

MARION  in NZ - How nice that you've got Spring, and summer will definitely arrive one day.

Yesterday, DH and I noticed some leaves on the top of our very tall maple tree have begun to turn their golden colors of autumn and are falling.    Our Spring came a month early this year,  so the leaves are probably more than ready to fall.   We've got some cooler weather this week and lows will be in the 40s at night.  Delightful!

I managed to give myself a hematoma on my forearm a few days ago, of all things!  Argh...  I was gently rubbing it, because I have some tendonitis after playing a lot of golf recently.   Within hours, the swelling, the bump, the bruising and pooling . . . it is not pretty.   A vein must have broken.   Sheesh.  Getting old is a bother, if you ask me.   It only hurts if I touch it.   ;-)

Hugs to everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home