Monday, September 10, 2012

Seeing if this works. . . .

Every day seems different here on the board.
I thought I posted something, but then later find out it isn't there.  Was making a comment about the coyotes in AZ. but again no posting. 
Marion-sorry you are having such wild weather there.  Sounds like you are having Florida summertime thunderstorms.
We are getting excited about our cruise.  DH met me for lunch and gave me some information, which I have yet to read, as I was so tired came home and napped on the couch 1 hr.  The dogs have decided that 4:30AM is a good time to get up and have breakfast.  I, on the other hand, think 6:30 AM is better.  They will go in the laundry room in their den tonight!
We are having a devil of a time getting the annuity check for my Mom.  I think the company has a sticker on the folder saying "give these people the run around".  First they lose things, then they go for a month and don't send anything, then say they need more paperwork.  I FAXed my power of attorney today at DH's office, so hope that is sufficient.  I have to call back tomorrow about noon to see if they have it.  Evidently it takes 24 hrs. for it to get to the FAX machine to the proper file.  If this isn't enough information for them, guess I'll have our attorney send them a letter.  Not that she or I will ever see any of the money, it goes to the government for the Medicade, counted as income.
Finishing up a baby quilt right now.  It makes me smile to work on it.  Bright colors.  Found out that 2 girl friends are going to be first time grand moms in 2013, so will have to keep making them. (quilts, not babies.)
I'm sick to death of the politics on the TV these days.  First was the local elections, now national.  One report even had women dressing up as women's body parts walking around!  Good grief.
OK, with that will go re-boot the laundry.
Sara in Fla. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home