Friday, September 7, 2012

catching up

Sarah, email the photos to yourself. Then open them on your desk top. I have been so busy I haven't posted, and I notice few others have as well. I hope everyone is OK. I'm going shopping tomorrow for supplies to make casserole carriers for the church craft sale. Every year I try to find something that will sell well, and so far, no luck. People have commented on how much they like the one my grandmother made for me, so I'm going to try that one this year. We have already finished a fourth of the first semester, and this year is going better than last. The AC, however, has not been working properly for the last several days, and I am coming home dehydrated, even after carrying bottles of water to work. I had intended to stay at school and work this afternoon, and then go to the football game, but I decided that sitting out in the heat watching the game would not be a wise decision. I'll grade papers in the AC at home and do some work for the business instead, and get to bed early. One reason I have been so busy is that I have been performing in dinner theater at church. The production was the last weekend of August, and I have been playing catch up ever since. We're supposed to get some storms tonight and tomorrow, and then a cool spell. I hope it lasts for a few days! I haven't been to the Botanical Gardens in almost 6 weeks. I'd like to get there this weekend if I can fit it in. The picture here was shot at the end of July.

2 Comments:

At September 7, 2012 at 6:37 PM , Blogger Laura in Alabama said...

Paragraphs don't seem to work anymore :)

 
At September 8, 2012 at 8:01 PM , Blogger Lavinia said...

What a beautiful garden!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home