Wednesday, August 29, 2012

try try again

I couldn't sleep last night and wrote a long involved post and went back to bed very pleased with myself then I checked this morning and nothing there. I didn't dream it honestly. First I hope everyone is alright with the hurricane and wind etc also Kathi and her cabin ,talk about from one extreme to another. We are really into Spring here and all the lovely flowers are out and the perfume is wonderful. I have a new orchid and in the sun the perfume is so sweet. I decided to dry wash Gus as he doesn't do water very well and he also smells good for a change, now only the carpets to go and all is done. I don't clean them until about mid September which gets the Spring rain out of the way. Also Gus still can't count to 4 thinks he has only 3 feet to clean. I am going now to see if this posts and if it does will continue tomorrow Hugs Bee in sunny. NZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home