Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I thought I posted here but. . . . .

Thought I put up a post early this morning.  It must be in cyber land.  When I can get my DH to sit down with the I-pad and transfer the photos to the desktop I'll attempt the posting of the wedding dress picture.  The I-pad takes great pictures, and is easy to use.  But, Don't quite know what to do as a next step.
I decided today to pamper myself, got the feet and nails done, then had my eyebrows waxed, oh-the hair.  My eyesight isn't what it used to be, and the glasses hit the area right around the eyebrows.  Will have to be groomed more often.
Just signed up for the fall yoga class.  Really missed it over the summer.  I tried the Y class, but hated it.  On Thurs. AM starting next week can get some good stretching and balance work done, and it's close to home.
Going to put the borders on a baby quilt then watch mindless TV.  Lately I've been hooked on "Covert Affairs" watching the older programs, as I can't stay up to 11:00 to watch the new ones.  One of the good things Comcast does.
Not a lot going on, spent 3 days at the beach condo last weekend.  DH decided we needed to ride our bikes 10 miles Sun. and Mon. mornings.  My legs and knees hurt still.
Sara in Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home