Saturday, September 8, 2012

Printing Photos on Fabric

It has been a few years since I tried photos on fabric. I Googled it and see there are some newer methods.  I'm planning a quilt for a severely injured young man who had an RPG explode within 1-2 feet (in Afghanistan). He was in Airborne training with my grandson.  He had 7 surgeries in 2 weeks, brain concussion and trauma, lots of broken bones, steel rod put in lower right leg, etc.  He's doing great now, however, and is in a wheelchair. He will be sent to a military base for rehab next week (we don't know where yet).  I want to put pictures of his buddies in the quilt, thus my asking if anyone has any ideas about it -- I had hoped to buy fabric and do it rather than buy the pricey sheets (there's something new by EQ, I read).  I have an HP computer with Vivera ink.  Give me your thoughts, please.  Thanks! God Bless America and BRING THE TROOPS HOME.  Lavinia/AZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home