Monday, September 17, 2012

Monday, late morning

Hi-It's finally a bit cooler here in No. Fla.  The sun decided to shine today, but tomorrow is supposed to be rainy (:.  I've been fighting migraine headaches, and think most of it is weather related.  Went to Chiropracter this mornng, and he got the kinks out of my neck.  All the muscles were tensed up.
Hoping for a good week.
I'm ready to put to bed the baby quilt, just binding to do.  Have started on the Piece 'O Cake applique that I bought the book for last April.  Have the background strips cut out and up on design wall.  Going to spend 30-60 min. working on it today.  It makes me smile!
Went to see Mom after the Chrio. dr. this morning.  She said she didn't want to talk, but to go back to sleep and for me to come back another time!  I guess when you are 95 you can say those things.
Excited about our upcoming trip to Hallifax and St. John's.  Hope we will have cool, but sunny weather.   Will have to find the wind breakers and sweaters.
Hope all is well on the quilt board.  Our big quilt show downtown starts on Thursday.  I think it was last year that I met Doris there.  Will be a white glove lady on Thurs. and then work the guild booth for 2 hrs.
Sara in Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home