Thursday, June 9, 2011





Several years ago, I had our side porch enlarged by the wonderful cabinetmaker who remodeled my kitchen. DH saw potential in Trevor's leftover wood bits and made it into a 'sculpture' which sits at the side of our back field. It's name, naturally enough, is Trevor.


I very much enjoy my glass top stove. For spills I use a razorblade paint scraper and I use the stove top cream which I purchase at our grocery store. My oven doesn't take long to heat up but I do know that the element is beneath a covered metal piece. After 30 years with my other stove, anything was welcome and this does a great job for me.



Sara, after a week or more of scorching, hot, humid days, the temps have dropped this morning to a more reasonable range but I don't know how you cope with the heat down there in Fla. Airconditioning must be a blessing.


Rosey

1 Comments:

At June 12, 2011 at 6:45 AM , Blogger Sara in Florida said...

Rosey-tell your DH that Trevor is great.
The heat is bad, but we are used to it, the smoke from all the forest fires really bothers my eyes, and I've had a sinus'type headache for 3 days now.
We stay inside in the AC a lot.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home