Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Pets/Plants/no appliances :)




The comments about washers are so interesting, I thought the front loaders were the end all.
I haven't made the jump, but would love using less water.
Changing any thing out here is like pulling hens teeth.
The pet picture is Alex with his new BFF Quinn. He lives down the street and Alex received
an email play date invitation! We have been laughing about it all week.
They both had a great time and we plan to do it regularly.
The cat is my feral(not so much any more) Bruiser. He is enjoying the "tower" in the outdoor
cat house, where my spoiled indoor cats go to enjoy some summer sun and bug chasing & their
Mom gets to do a little reading.
Temps, way below normal here, only a few days even in the 70's. I don't know when we will even have strawberries.
Perfect weather for poppies!
I just love your puppy Rosey!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home