Tuesday, June 7, 2011

dogs

Rosey P. - I absolutely adore the photos!!! The expression on Hope's face, in the photo on the left, is priceless. She looks like she is saying, "Ma! Get this kid away from me!"
;-D

I see (at weather.com) your high is going to be 91F tomorrow. Yikes! It was 95 or 96 here today, but at least the humidity was under 40% so it is somewhat (ha!) tolerable. Without air-conditioning, 90F and humid is awful. I am ever so grateful for electricity and A/C. We're supposed to get a break in our weather by next week, with some highs of only (ha!) 88F.

We are being told that for middle Tennessee, this has been the hottest June on record, so far. How nice. (not!)
Sophie and I get out and walk verrry early in the morning, like 6:30 a.m., before the temps hit 80F. Neither of us cares to suffer heat exhaustion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home