Sunday, June 5, 2011

central vac

Is what we call the built-in vacuums, where you plug the hose into an outlet in each room. I've never had one, but it would be nice, except the hose has to be really long and I would probably trip over that, too. At least we don't have to try to sweep carpeting with a broom! My allergies would go bonkers.

Bee, is your washer the same exact model, number and all? I wonder if it is one of the newer "high efficiency" models. I didn't think you have top-loading washers in NZ. I thought that was an American thing. Is your washer under warranty? Perhpas the repair man should be called? Lifting a soaking wet quilt out of a bathtub can damage your back and the quilt (pulled seams). Ack. Any washing machine purchased these days needs an extended service contract bought with it. Seriously. They don't make 'em like they used to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home