Friday, June 3, 2011

what's up with the signing in?

Sometimes I can just sign right in, other times I get transfered to the Google page.
My GF is ok, they didn't have to evacuate after all.
As a matter of fact, by the time she was supposed to go the roads were blocked with police, fire trucks, there were helicopters overhead, news crews, etc.
The woods area has been contained, but the elem. school in the area has been closed for 2 days due to all the smoke presenting a health hazzard.
There have been several fires caused by lightning over the past week.
We desperately need rain, it is supposed to be 95-97 for the next week. No rain in sight.
DH has gone off to our condo in Daytona for 1 night, to check on everything. I'm just quilting to my little heart's content. Will get my nails done at 5PM. and eat salads tonight.
Working on the fusible applique little space people. lots of fun.
Sara in Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home