Thursday, May 26, 2011

Aha! Snuck in the back way....(smile)



Kathi is one of my computer gurus...no, don't be modest Kathi, you can figure things out better than I can of a mechanical or electronic nature. Jean, too. I have the sign-in for the Chat Board on my toolbar and Google is unable to pick up the signal and it won't come in. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. I noticed a little sign at the top right of the chat page and came in that way. I'm feeling quite proud of myself for figuring that much out...lol.


I'm in the process of having my B&B website revised. The young man who is doing it has collected all the photos I've sent in over the years (not all used) because he wants them on labeled. I came across this Kanta or Kantha wallhanging. The cream background is all stipple quilted in tiny stitching. The images are from India. The outside edges are three rows of circles. This is in one of our B&B guest rooms. The bedspread on the bed is from India.......a summer quilt which is all reverse applique and which I purchased on Siesta Key many years ago. The work in it is incredible.


Fog is rolling in tonight and it calls for more rain. We have been inundated with rain here in Southern Ontario. Time to put Miss AnnieBelle out for her before bed piddle. Her 'sister' (no connection in lineage) Hope sleeps on the bed at night. Annie figured she should too, so the other night I lifted her up for a few minutes and she promptly piddled on my blanket. Thinking I'd caught it on the top blanket, I crawled into bed into the puddle that had gone right through. Everything got washed yesterday morning. Annie went quickly into her crate. She's 3 mos. old now.


I loved the pics, Sandi. That baby is growing, my goodness and the turtle. I had a hard time figuring just what it was.


Marion, you are funny. Scribe, why it's my soapbox really...


Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home