Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Thanks Joleene......I did get the email and printed it out.....my irises are in bud also......the day lillies could easily be done now but will probably leave them to the fall ......and they do seem almost indestructible......these are from an original plant from almost 15years ago and I did divide and hack when we moved out of province and it was beg of summer......I don't have a green thumb per say and cannot remember names of plants or shrubs.....but manage to pull mostly weeds not flowers out....weather is cooler here and a frost warning tonite....ugggg..... we heard the weather around Minneapolis area was a bit wild and windy this past weekend.....hope no major damage as was the case in another area...Joplin Missouri ? I think......what a terrible season so far for tornadoes and flooding on both sides of the border.....let's hope summer comes and is peaceful ........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home