Monday, May 23, 2011

West Michigan Reporting

I haven't checked in here for some time and was happy to see all the
posts. Thank you Rosey for the reminder. Speaking of snakes, I
bought 3 rubber ones and laid them in my strawberry bed to
keep the birds from eating my berries when they get ripe. Sure hope it works.
Mice. We get them in the outside shed where we store bird seed. They chew holes
in the plastic totes. DH set some traps last week and we've caught 5. I think it was Mama
and her babies. Wish I had taken a picture as there were two in one trap. Must have been
trying to see who got the cheese first! We have had a very cool Spring with lots of rain.
I just went to the neighbors and picked some rhubarb to make rhubarb bars. I've been knitting dishrags. I will have enough to open a store by the time I'm done! I have gotten lots of the yarn at estate and yard sales. I have 5 small quilts that need to be quilted. My 3rd DD has started quilting and has made 3 quilts in about 6 weeks.
Hugs, Mayme

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home