Sunday, May 22, 2011

Great stories

I think my fav story is Celia or Bertie, I can't remember which, on the way to work stopping for gas, getting out of the car, and standing in front of the pump jockey realizing she was in her slip and had forgotten to put her skirt on!

Yesterday a friend and I stopped by a vacant house that belongs to a friend, she wanted to show it to me. We went to the back yard & heard all sorts of rustling in the bushes. Then we saw two rats chasing each other around and around this bush. It looked like a playful chase and not aggressive really. I suppose it could have been a mating thing, but it sure was crazy!

One of my feral cats is very cleaver and even got a squirrel a few weeks ago (he left the tail)
even with his diet of high fat premium cat food! Guess there's nothing like the real thing.

Jean, I'm out of the adoption business for a while. Had a real heartbreaking horror story
recently. Have been making the cutest little purses for our closest kitty orphanage though, sell them at the clinic. I'll send you one and the pattern here soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home