Sunday, May 22, 2011

No Snakes here

We don't have snakes in NZ. Aussie yes but not here. I m waiting for the next instalment of the mouse saga. I am not getting anymore cats until Christmas but have a feeling I may have a home for one already. He still has one mouse and I agree with Jane they don't come in ones. This one must be in the same family as it was way too soon for his other one to get up the stairs before him. I decided to sew again today, the family all arrived yesterday so I knew I would be on my own today. I was sewing away and the cotton kept breaking I kept breaking about 12 inches off to get rid of the bad piece , no help, changed the cotton reel , no help and for some reason tried the end which was broken and it was SOGGY. MY helper was lying behind the machine and chomping on the cotton now and then and I thought the kitts were a problem. I know I can't knit with her around but this is the first time she has helped with sewing . Hugs to all from a cool NZ. Bee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home