Friday, May 20, 2011

Bee

That is hilarious! We've had a few mousy problems but my dh was able to quickly catch them with a trap. He was also quite pleased with himself. Heheheh, it must be the hunting instinct. lol Now, if we can just get rid of the ants and box elder bugs!

I was at quilt market last weekend, had a great time and met some interesting people. The most interesting was a guy from Spain. If you've read the Diary of Anne Frank you might remember that there was a baby in the house where they hid. This man is the son of that baby. He is the Spanish ambassador to the Netherlands, knows seven languages and is also the cousin to Nick Nolte. He had a great sense of humor, wish I could have chatted with him more.

I did have a quilt I made picked up by Fabric Trends, It will be in the Fall issue. A security guard at the market wanted to buy it so I'll be selling it to him when it comes back from the magazine! He stopped by to look at it a couple of times. Of all the gazillion quilts there, he liked this one. Of course, most aren't for sale.

We've had a couple of lovely days of weather but back to rain today. Maybe I'll get a walk in with the dog if I'm lucky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home