Thursday, May 19, 2011

We have a few names left

"Dopey" "Doc" "Bashful" "Sleepy" and I'm taking "Sneezy". I've finally broken down and taken half an Advil Sinus Relief...a whole one puts me down for three hours. My colds can turn into sinus infections too easily. I've tried cognac; didn't work except to put me to sleep. I tried an ounce and a half of whisky at noon today in hot cider at Mrs. Mitchell's Restaurant, where friends and I ate. I told them I had allergies to tree buds...I don't think they believed me. I took a box of tissues into the restaurant. One thing I know...I'm not Snow White or the wicked witch.

Thanks for coming on board and posting, y'all...as Doris would say. We don't want to see this board go tilt because we're not posting to it. I loved the sign, Kathi, human error is humorous. Loved the tulips...can't believe they are tulips, Jill. Bee, I agree, if we don't do what we want to do to please ourselves at this age, the sands of time will run out. Marion, you've made such a profound statement...in it's all in who we create our lives with that sets the path upon which we trod.

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home