Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I'm broke

I know poor isn't one of the 7 dwarfs , but just finished the dental work, $1,200 later. And that is the 1/2 we have to pay that the dental ins. doesn't pay for. Whew! Good thing the airline tickets to N.D. are already paid for, I might reconsider. At least I have my two front teeth now. They are mine because I paid for them.

Please send any and all rain here. The state is so low the lakes are drying up. In So. Fla. they are rationing water already, and it's only May. The poor people in Miss, Alabama, etc. could use with some drying out, and we need the water.
On that note I'm putting on some potatoes to boil to make some soup for later, and going to take a nap.
Sara, with teeth

1 Comments:

At May 19, 2011 at 8:19 AM , Blogger Jane in NC said...

Ah Sara, but now you have a million dollar smile.

Jane

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home