Thursday, May 5, 2011

wacky things, and sad news

Wouldn't you know it. I have a small speaking gig tonight at my ladies' church meeting, about how our crisis preg. started. On Mon. night while eating a salad my front tooth crown fell into the salad.
OK, got it back in on Tues. the dentist said I need a new crown, had to go to another dentist to have the "post" removed, then on Wed. back to the dentist for a temp. and casts for a new crown.
While very carefully eating some lunch the dang thing fell out again. So back to the dentist at 3:00, hopefully they will use some super glue. I can just see me standing up in front of people and my front tooth falls out!
On top of that last night about 9:30 two police officers come knocking on the door. Evidently my DH's older brother died, and no one could find phone # for us. He was about 75, lived in a retirement high rise in so. Fla. The sad part is that he was an alcoholic all his life, never married, had no will or life insurance that we know of. We will have to have the apt. manager let us into the apt. to get a picture of him, and some identification, such as a driver's lic. for the funeral home.
So--ladies--please, even if you don't have any life insurance, at least hand write your will or burial instructions for those who are left behind. And let someone know where it is.
Will be gone from home several days.
Sara in Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home