Sunday, May 1, 2011

Lady Louise...

Well done Rosey ! Fancy you knowing all that about one of the "lessor royals". I do remember the anxiety which surrounded the arrival of this little girl and of the "eye disorder" . Edward and Sophie keep a low profile and they are seldom in the public eye. They also have a son but I don't think I have ever seen a photo of him. Well done to them all, for letting this little girl play a part in this big occasion. It will be something that she will remember forever. What little girl wouldn't have enjoyed all that dressing up ? Who was the other tiny dot ? She didn't look as if she was enjoying herself very much. Fancy having to live your life with those photos on public record !

As I'm typing this, I can hear the American President on the radio with his important announcement. I wonder what the implications of this will be...

Marion (who is having a boring day at home with "cooking, cleaning, washing and ironing on the menu...such is life..)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home