Thursday, May 12, 2011

BEE

You beat me to it. I usually make two trips a night. I know I shouldn't have that last mug of tea (decaffeinated) after dinner but there are so few rules left to break at my age.

ROSEY, that is one adorable pup. Of course the ugliest one I ever saw was pretty cute but Anniebelle rises to the top. My Rocky is the household kisser here. Both Kit and I are daily recipients whether we want it or not. He virtually washes Kit's face every morning as she closes her eyes and lets him lick away.

You are as simple minded as I getting a pup that, barring a tragedy, will outlive you. My neighbors are all in love with Rocky but Kit is so high maintenance I'm not sure about her. My dog crazy neighbors with the four Boykin Spaniels have indicated that they will make sure she never sees the inside of a shelter. Kit is four years old. I'm trying hard to help her get comfortable with them. Rocky hikes very challenging hikes with them. I'm afraid he'd go along with Jack the Ripper.

Gotta get back to my round robin which is due in the coming week. I've learned to not let it go until the last day. Inevitably I'm embarrassed by my crude work because my grand scheme turned out at the eleventh hour to be much more difficult than I'd planned.

Jane sweltering in the mountains (mid 80sF)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home