Thursday, May 19, 2011

I'm in heaven


The weather here is FINALLY gorgeous. I told my DH that if everyday could be like yesterday I would never miss the change of season. It was between 65-70 sunny sunny and a very light breeze. Now that we have a dog again I really appreciate the wonderful weather. Our guy "Alex" is in motion all day, fetching, playing all the time. HD & I are walking separately so that the dog gets two walks and four miles in every day.
My yard is a mess since the rare nice days never seem to coincide with my time off. These are my very fav tulip, Angelique, they remind me of a soft peony or rose, non of which are ready yet.
I'm hoping to go to my favorite nursery today for my front porch basket . It's the greatest family owned small nursery, just beautiful , opps, off to work, just wanted to say HI !! Jill

2 Comments:

At May 19, 2011 at 11:04 AM , Blogger Mary in Oregon said...

Jill, I'm not usually 'into' tulips but these are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing. I agree, yesterday was fantastic. Loved it. :-)
Mary to your south

 
At May 19, 2011 at 3:39 PM , Blogger Sara in Florida said...

Hi Jill-These look just like the "New Dawn" roses. Same shade of light pink. I broke down and got one from mail order --Heirloom Roses I think. It is in a pot, and about 12 in. tall, but has 5 blooms on it just like your picture.
Hope it will make it through the Fla. humidity.
Sara in Fla.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home