Thursday, May 19, 2011

And I'm laughing my you-know-what off



Spotted this sign at a second hand store as I was on my way to the garden center today. As the "devoted" spouse of a man who recently had surgery on his right shoulder, I had to laugh all the way down the road after I stopped to take a picture. I'm quite certain that with one of these innovative little items and a small fridge, he would never have to leave his chair again.


Still laughing.


Anyone else seen a wonderful sign lately?


Kathi

2 Comments:

At May 19, 2011 at 3:41 PM , Blogger Sara in Florida said...

To my regret I didn't take a picture of it, but the Taco Bell close by had a sign last year "Now hiring losers" I think they meant closers.
We got a good laugh.
Sara in Fla.

 
At May 19, 2011 at 5:33 PM , Blogger Mary in KS said...

We had one of those in the front yard one time. We got up one morning to find a toilet in the front yard with a sign saying Charlie's recliner, happy birthday. We left it there for awhile and I planted flowers in it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home