Thursday, May 19, 2011

Checking in

. . . I can't remember all the dwarf's names, but I'm sure I am one of them. Allergy season (for me) is winding down. The honeysuckle and privet bushes are blooming and make my nose run like mad.

Jill in Portland - I thought those were roses. What beautiful tulips.

It has been cold here the past week; cold, drizzly, weather just like Ireland. I had washed and put up all my slacks and jackets, but had to pull some out to wear this week. Today it finally warmed up and got over 65F, and we even got to see the sun. WooHooooo!

Our yard has been invaded by moles. Argh! I set a bunch of traps but apparently wasn't doing it right, so I called in a professional. There were three in his traps yesterday. I'm not fond of what they do to the yard, plus I turn my ankle when I walk on a tunnel that I didn't know is there. I wish they'd go pester someone else.

Kathi in Idaho - that sign is too funny!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home