Saturday, May 21, 2011

MICE

After long experience with the nasty little creatures I finally figured out that they reproduce at an alarming rate. Mice are not celibate. Not even clergy mice. They do not come in ones. If there is a mouse there is a nest. I suggest professional assistance even if they don't use humane methods. But since your DS is such a nature lover how about the NZ version of a rat snake? They are utterly quiet, don't defecate or urinate so anyone notices, are very shy, don't come into your guests' sleeping quarters at night to run over them as they sleep, and don't use your stash, especially batting, for nest construction.

Ask me how I know.

Beautiful here but heading for unseasonable heat so TTFN while the fur babies and I scale the mountainside alongside my house.

Jane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home