Saturday, May 21, 2011

Finally,

I feel human. I know others have had and have this cold but it's an unusual time of year to catch one.

Love the posts but I think I just about fell off my chair laughing and imagining Joleen's husband carefully planning his garden to stave off the varmits...does that include deer, too?? Please keep us posted, Joleen, on his adventures inside the garden wall.

Bee, that mouse story reminded me of a tiny wee grey field mouse that I found in DH's Birkenstocks recently trying to get up over the tip of them, then it ran over Geordie's nose who was lying there quite unconcerned...me, I'm shrieking...a Mouse, a Mouse.......Geordie is 15, deaf as a post and I guess his eyesight isn't too good, either. I tried to catch it, it wiggled out of my hands, DH finally caught it. It was carefully carried outside. Jane is right, it will be back in here in the fall eating up my insulation and wiring no doubt. We have a large garden snake living under the cement decking around the pool. This morning, I nearly stepped on it as it slithered between DH's shoes, me shrieking, watch the snake, him not paying attention to me, the snake is winding its way around his shoes.......he said after I told him I didn't like snakes "Well, how cum you're married to 'Jake the Snake' then....(his brother's called him...names still sticks). And speaking about DH foibles, mine has been washing his hands at the kitchen sink using the hand cream....it's in a pump bottle that looks like it could be soap. Pays to read labels or have your wife catch you at what you're doing. I redirected him to the hand soap...pump bottle but it read: hand soap.

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home