Sunday, May 22, 2011

Gosh, Jean...

There are some folks I'd say, hooray, finally got rid of 'em with the thought of snakes but sheesh, I would feel badly to think that I might have scared you off with our friendly resident snake. Guess I won't tell you that last spring when I walked down the basement steps and saw, what I thought was a coil of rope (DH collects other people's rope pieces...one of his pet fetishes) I went to pick it up....and it moved. More shrieking. If I remember correctly, I hope DH came downstairs and picked it up...but then, I can't remember....which leaves one with the obvious conclusion...where did it go...I can't remember.

Good luck with your quest, Jean, in getting the money from the Pepsi contest. I hope you get the voting up in your favour for the Cowichan Cat Rescue.

Please tell me about the Bernina Boy story. I wasn't on the board then, but I do remember Doni's husband's shock collar story. Doni's adventures kept us in stitches.

And I do miss Celia P's humour...it's the Brit in her with a dollop of mischief in all that she sees....but I know she's busy with her beautiful grandson and family nearby.

It's going to be a rainy day.

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home