Sunday, May 22, 2011

The "s" word....

I'm with you Jean....Rosey is off my visiting list now... The thought of a possible sighting of a sssssnake (I can barely write the word...) is just too much !

Isn't it fun to see so many people posting and so many memories being revived. The dog collar seems to be the most memorable ! That certainly caused a few laughs...

All is well here. The weather is certainly cooler but still no need for the winter woollies. Enjoyed some time in the garden over the w/end. While clearing away some of the fallen leaves it was great to see the bulbs up already. Winter not here yet but the signs of spring well evident.

My new passport arrived this week. Nothing like that to remind you of the passage of time ! My last one had a life of ten years , this one , five years... I wonder why ? A money making scheme probably ! I'd be happy not to have one but, with family overseas, I need to be able to travel.

Three months since the Christchurch earthquake. It seems far longer than that. It's hard to remember those easy days when the city was there to enjoy and people had places to live and work. I wonder how it is for the people of Japan. They were hit far harder ofcourse and lost so many citizens...

I should have had my coffee before posting and have kept with the upbeat theme. A BB.member (who shall remain nameless...) forwarded a very amusing joke to me yesterday...it had me chuckling on and off all day..

Deep breath and face the week....
Marion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home