Friday, June 3, 2011

checking in

It has been hot here! What's worse is that I've been playing golf in it. Ack.

Sandi - I love your plaid "Wellies". Those are cute!

Rosey P - clicking that little 'link' at the top right of our Chat Board's home page is the only way I know tosign in.

I am making progress on the Ruby Slippers quilt blocks. I got all 288 HSTs pieced and am now adding a square patch to them. It's slow going, but it keeps me off the streets (but not off the golf course)...

When I was researching front-loader washers, I ran across a laundry forum. Yes, those people talk laundry & washers like we talk quilts & sewing machines! Unbelievable, but there you have it. I have learned a lot about different detergents and ingredients, and am engaged in ... experimental behavior ... with detergents. My whites have never been whiter! LOL And apparently Sears and Costco detergents are held in good esteem. I picked up some Sears brand last week and like it so far. I am so easily entertained ..... ;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home