Sunday, June 5, 2011

Hm, also love the photos.

I chicken out with washing 2 sheets at the same time. I wash one and other bits and the next time I wash , late in the week I wash the other one . I must admit my sheets are coloured so I don't have to keep them with whites. I also find if the machine isn't full all sorts of things happen. While we are on the subject of washing machines, my newish one is the same make, size, motor capacity as my last one and I can't wash my quilts in it. I used to fill the machine and wash by hand, drain by hand and then rinse also by hand and only turn it on to give a little spin much better than dragging the quilt outside and handwringing it. For some reason the machine won't even turn over and I am back to washing in the bath. All this annoys me heaps as I purchased my machine because it was the same make etc. Any ideas ???? Hugs Bee in a wet and wild NZ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home