Saturday, June 4, 2011

Tangled sheets

Rosey - I curse my front loader every time I wrestle with the tangled sheets! Towels are even worse, as for some reason the machine thinks it knows better than I do how to balance a load. If I'm trying to wash a load with only three or four towels, it works and works to (un)balance the load and then gives up and leaves everything wetter than it should be. I've had the repairman out twice and all he says is that I have to put more in the washer than those few towels. Quite frankly, I wish I'd bought a top loader.

Weather here is turning out lovely today. We've had an unusually cool, wet spring, but it's all of a sudden supposed to get into the mid-80s here today and tomorrow. The rhododendrons are blooming. I'll try to post a picture later. The cottonwoods are sending out masses of that fluffy white stuff. Some mornings it looks like snow. The lawn will need to be mowed again this morning, just to see if I can sweep up some of it.

DH is still incapacitated after shoulder surgery, so the yard work has fallen to me this year. I did, however, finally convince him that it's possible to unload/load the dishwasher with only one hand. Yeah!

Kathi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home