Wednesday, June 8, 2011

More pets/appliances

Our pup, Murphy, has almost reached his full growth at 85 pounds. He is an insistent digger, hence the little green wire fence. For some reason he understands that he has to stay out of the flower beds with the fences. They aren't the most attractive things, but they seem to work. The hosta is called Sum and Substance, and it hasn't quite reached its full growth for the season, either.


We recently bought a glass top stove, and I quite like it. It has two ovens, however. A small one over the larger one. The small one is what I use for everything except tall roasts, etc. I can do casseroles, pizzas, french bread and the like in it. Most of the larger things are only for family dinners or holidays, so I've only used the bottom one infrequently. The top one does heat up VERY quickly. What do you all use for cleaning the glass top? I have the cleaner from the appliance store, but didn't know if there were cleaners available at more convenient locations.

The weather here has been odd this year, too. We have had only one day with temps in the 80s and mostly in the 50s or 60s. Lots more rain and wind than usual, too. I complain until I think of my son in Iraq where it is already 110*+. I think I'd rather have cool and wet!

Kathi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home