Wednesday, June 8, 2011

cleaning glass top stove, and so on

The huge monster stove that was in this house when we moved in died about 10 years ago. At that time we bought the GE with the flat glass top. I have liked it. I also wondered about what to clean it with. For regular day to day stuff, I just wet a micro fiber rag and wipe it off. For the burned on stuff I use the Bon-Ami cleanser. There is special gel-type cleaner that they try to sell with the stove, but it has lots of harsh things in it. The Bon-Ami is old fashioned cleanser, that "Hasn't scratched yet". Not that modern people know what that means, but it doesn't scratch the glass.
Love the dog pictures, and all. How do you get both of them to sit still for the photo?
I've decided that weed grow about 3 X as fast as flowers and grass. Didn't make it outside early enough to pull them (before 7:30) so will put it off until tomorrow.
Right now I'm waiting for a phone call back from Mayo clinic here in Jax. for whoever said my eye Dr. appt. isn't set up for the end of the month. I talked to someone, they sent me a letter with the date, time, etc. then someone called this morning to say I missed an appt. yesterday. Good grief.
The Dr. is great, but the staff there leaves lots to be desired. If I don't have an appt. set up, how did I get the letter with the appt. time? So frustrating.
Has anyone bought/used a "Thunder Shirt" for their dog? Darling Dog #1 has anxiety with thunder, and also riding in the car. I had to sit and hold her on Monday while the storm came through. I'm about ready to buy it. Supposed to have a money back guarantee.
Going to watch the noon news.
Sara in Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home