Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Major Pettigrew's Last Stand

By Helen Simonson, her first novel and a very good one at that. I know you'll enjoy it, Marion. I'm not half way through it yet and it's on a very short loan from the library, being a new book so I'm thinking that I will purchase a copy of it. It's a book with many nuances and I can't do it justice by skim reading it.

And Jean...well, she's a human dynamo. She's really an attractive sixty-something with enough energy to fuel three people instead of just one. However, that said, I'm still hiding under a bush until she reads this. OOOPS, I had to go back in and edit this...we don't give out the age of a lady, do we........okay, Rosey, go back under the bush.....

We have one more day of good weather and then...boom...winter is to happen.

Sara, your grands must be very excited about the prospect of snow coming into their young lives.

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home