Friday, November 19, 2010

Sandi's quilt

"WOW!!!I love the secondary images!" Friend Beckie's comment after emailing her a picture of your quilt, Sandi. Next question, did you design the pattern and if so, where might it be available. Also, the borders...hard to tell what's going on there...solid until the four corners or what? I also found the secondary patterns, particularly your use of colour, very balanced and good. Very nice quilt. I'm not a piecer but I'd rather have a pieced quilt on my bed before any of my applique patterns as a rule. There is something about a pieced quilt that just speaks of old-time quilting.

Rosey

1 Comments:

At November 19, 2010 at 5:43 PM , Blogger Sandi Irish said...

Rosey, I did design the quilt. Once I know of a couple of shops that carry it, I'll post links.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home