Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Uploading pictures


Here I am, the one who said ten years or so ago "We DON'T need a computer in the house".....but it happened and I've finally figured out how to upload pictures, so Sara, this might be a help to you:
1. make sure your pictures are kept in your computer under "my pictures"
2. sign into the chat board and when the new post comes up, look at the top of the blank page where there are letters and images. Click on the picture image (with the blue sky) beside the check mark.
3. Add Image will come up on your screen. Click on Browse. It will automotically go to "my pictures" if you have such a file. Choose your picture, give it a right click, a chart will come up on your screen. Choose "select". Click on it.
4. Your process will go back to the chat board message screen. Click on "upload image".
5. It will now say "loading", when the next screen message comes up, click on "done" then you will come back to your original email posting and can add a message to it, as I've done here.

This is Oliver, my granddog, belonging to SD Katie & husband, Mike. The geraniums are courtesty of my garden and delivered to her home to grow over winter. I bring my geraniums in (northern climate here), cut them back when the leaves turn yellow and cut the flowers off leaving about 4 to 5 inches of stem growth, water every week. In February they will start blooming again, growing leaves and stem prior to then. They are welcome colour when everything around outside is white.
Hope this helps, Sara.

Rosey, who is clicking on "Publish post" to post this to the Chat Board.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home