Friday, November 5, 2010

stuff

Grace, big hugs to you!

I was at the quilt market in Houston over the weekend. Saw lots of neat new fabrics and gadgets. There are a couple of new small irons out, both of which I was able to bring home. I spent way too much money, hehehe, but then most of it is for resale when I have speaking engagements. Gotta spend it to make it. Hoffman is generously supplying batiks for a new pattern I'm working on and I can't wait to get started. I'll try yo post pictures next week.

OK, now for something entertaining. Go to google and hit the maps tab. Click on 'get directions' and put in Japan to China. Once the map comes up, scroll down and read step 43, it's a scream!

Have a great weekend everyone.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At November 5, 2010 at 12:19 PM , Blogger Doris W. in TN said...

Sandi - That is a hoot! I've got to share this with another online sewing group. LOL

 
At November 16, 2010 at 11:04 PM , Blogger Jill from Portland said...

hillarious!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home