Monday, November 1, 2010

time to check in

Hello all,
I have been reading all the posts and enjoying the beautiful pictures. Love you lady with the apron Rosey. She is neat.
I have never been one to want time to go fast , but this year needs to0 end. I want to start fresh and happy in a new beginning. I am just hoping that when the new year comes my brain will have lost all the fuzziness( sadness).We had to come home early from Vancouver Island for another funeral and this one has me a little off balance. I certainly am not being able to concentrate. I sit at the sewing machine for about 15 minutes , totally space out and go back to play some mindless computer game. And I have so much to make. go figure.
In one year DH's family have gone from 8 members to 4 and I know we have no control over this but that should be enough for such a period.
So if I am not on board to much , it is because I really do not want to be the downer when all seem to be so upbeat with lots of neat stuff. Just know that I am enjoying all the pictures and chatter. the puppies are so cute( okay dogs!)
See you all a little later
Grace in On

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home