Friday, October 29, 2010

Colour in the garden .


(just wait for the gardening ads...!)
When I planted this rhododendron it was the size of a football. I hoped that we would be here long enough to see it spread underneath the window. Isn't it pretty ? The colour doesn't last for long but I do enjoy it when it is in flower.
Rosey, what a glorious photo. It catches a wonderful moment. Congrats to the photographer.
Fran . Good to know that you've enjoyed a day at school. Not long now before you are a lady of leisure ! Do you think you'll miss the students ? (some more than others I guess. )
I was tempted to click onto an ad. this morning, for cheap domestic air fares . Spent more time than I had available, to book a return ticket to Auckland for next March, so that we could spend DH's bday with the family. Pressed the finish button only to be told that the cheap fares weren't available for the flights I had chosen (although it said "special deal" on all flights...) I was furious because they booked me in for alternative flights, leaving and returning at some unearthly hour in the morning . I left DH to cancel the whole thing as I needed to leave for an appointment. Fortunately he had the time to do that. That's hardly fair busisness practice surely ? I won't be booking with that airline again.
Friday night here so we're heading for the w/end. Some of you have all day Friday to get through yet !! That's a strange thought isn't it ?
Enjoy.
Marion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home